The perfect turf: 6 questions to ask your commercial artificial grass installer
Commercial artificial grass is always a winning option for Aussie buildings. Not only does it save time on frustrating maintenance, synthetic turf also alleviates the risk of puddling and ruts whilst creating the ideal recreation space.
But to achieve the perfect installation for your space, it’s always good to ask your provider a few simple questions to ensure it goes exactly how you plan.
So, be sure to ask your commercial artificial grass installer these six questions before they get to work on creating your stunning new space:
- How does your product compare to that of others?
This is a question that can be subdivided into other questions with the objective of learning about its overall quality. Be sure to ask the following:
- How really does the turf look? Can you show me some picture and product examples?;
- What separates your synthetic turf from that of other providers?;
- Is it safe for kids and pets? This is especially so if you are installing it at a daycare centre or a place where lots of kids spend time, and;
- Do you offer a particular warranty?
- Do you have many choices?
The best commercial artificial grass providers will offer numerous stylistic options for you to choose from. Naturally, you might not want the same kind of lawn for an office building as you would for a home putting green, so you should be able to choose from numerous products to ensure you get the perfect one for your wishes.
- Does it require much maintenance?
We all know that synthetic turf requires far less maintenance than its natural counterpart, but that doesn’t mean it requires no maintenance at all. So, if your potential installer tells you that there is some magical reason why their product requires no maintenance at all then you might want to reconsider your options.
- Can pets go on it?
If you’re installing synthetic turf on a space that is going to be frequented by the canines of the world, you may want to inquire about this and for good reason: dogs like to do their business on synthetic grass as much as they do on the real stuff!
You will have to install a solution that owners can quickly pick up their business and the solution can be maintained with a rinse (as opposed to a thorough clean!).
After all, not all options are made with furry friends in mind, so it’s important to ensure that they are not going to be a problem when the turf is laid and they’re out in the courtyard…
- How much does it cost?
Your potential provider should be able to give you a clear indication of how much the solution and installation will cost. If not, there is a chance they might be looking to sting you for additional, sneaky costs. This is why it’s a good idea to inquire about price so that you don’t get tricked into paying for additional costs that others wouldn’t charge you for!
- Do you do the installation?
You want to ensure that a highly experienced professional will actually lay the solution for you. You don’t want an experienced person to lay the commercial artificial grass as it is a tricky job that requires the best professional work possible.
So, always ask about who will be laying the solution, ensuring that it will be one of the more reliable pros doing the job for you!
- Five Easy Tricks To Unclog Drains In Your Home! July 15, 2023
- Tips To Help You Find Affordable Rugs For Sale! June 15, 2023
- DIY Drain Cleaning Hacks: How to Unclog Your Drains for Good June 10, 2023
- Breathe Easy: Safe Asbestos Removal for Your Home April 22, 2023
- Buy Online Trees and Shrubs: Grow Your Oasis: Order Trees and Shrubs Online for a Lush Landscape April 17, 2023
- 5 Common Roofing Problems and How a Professional Roofing Company Can Fix Them March 11, 2023
- Taking the Next Step in Gardening: Designing Your Own Tree Farm January 19, 2023
- July 2023
- June 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- January 2023
- November 2022
- October 2022
- August 2022
- June 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019