Coronavirus has had an immensely powerful impact on businesses and the economy, as well as on our personal lives. Unfortunately, there is seemingly no end in sight. Business owners face drawbacks, and risks like never before, especially when trying to remain open and prosperous.
As states begin to lift restrictions, business owners seek ways to disinfect their space safely while protecting both staff and clients.With so many disinfection services on the market today, it can be a challenge to find the most effective service with proven results. However, Germ Hero is the leading Las Vegas commercial disinfection service for good reason. Praised by thousands of individuals and companies, Germ Hero has proven to be the top commercial disinfection contender.
At Germ Hero, we use electrostatic spraying on floors, surfaces, and all common areas to remove viruses and eliminate 99.99% of all germs, bacteria, and pathogens. When it comes to reopening and maintaining a safe business environment, commercial disinfection from Germ Hero is only the first step. Maintaining a safe, sanitized space requires regularly scheduled disinfection and health standards and practices daily.
Daily Sanitation Practices for a Healthy Environment
With COVID-19 spreading rampantly around the globe, the safety of employees and staff takes daily disinfection methods and standard health measures from social distancing to mask use. As a business owner, it is your responsibility to mandate healthy practices among employees. You can do so by implementing the following:
- Regularly scheduled commercial disinfection
- Daily janitorial services from maintenance professionals
- Enforced mask policy and social distancing within the office
- Regular hand washing before and after touching common surfaces
- Clean surfaces using soap and water multiple times a day. This reduces the number of germs, dirt, and impurities
- After washing surfaces, disinfect them to get rid of any left behind germs
- Wear disposable gloves to clean surfaces and wash your hands after
- Clean high touch surfaces and areas such as:
- Light switches
- Faucets and sinks
- Use disinfectants from List N, provided by the CDC – following all directions closely
- Take proper precautions such as PPE and gloves, and ensure there is plenty of ventilation in the area
- Use room temperature water for dilution and always label diluted chemicals
- Avoid mixing chemical products
- Use and then store chemicals out of reach of children and animals
- Areas like carpet, rugs, and drapes must be cleaned with soap and water, and any cleaners appropriate for such materials
- Launder articles (is possible) using the warmest water setting
- Allow items to dry completely
- Tablets, touch screens, remote controls, etc. can be protected with a wipeable cover
- Otherwise, you should follow the manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning and disinfecting electronics
Running a Safe Successful Business Despite Coronavirus
It is no secret that COVID-19 is running amuck and putting businesses and individuals at risk. Regularly scheduled commercial disinfection is an absolute must for anyone returning to business as usual. Protect yourself, your staff, and your clients/customers are paramount to a successful business in 2020.
Besides regular commercial disinfection from Germ Hero, there are plenty of everyday steps to practice when maintaining your location’s open status. Using this guide, one can create a disinfection checklist that makes these practices routine among staff and customers alike. Simple steps like setting up hand sanitizer stations and hanging signs to remind everyone of these disinfection mandates will encourage people to follow proper safety precautions and avoid illness.
Ultimately, or commercial disinfection and daily cleanings will allow you to keep things running without a hitch. Contact Germ hero today for a free consultation. Our highly experienced professionals are more than happy to answer any questions, as well as set you up with affordable disinfection services that fit with both your schedule and unique requirements.
4625 S Wynn Rd #100, Las Vegas, NV 89103
- How to choose a reputable lawn care company June 12, 2021
- Decorating Your Home: Should You Do-It-Yourself or Hire an Expert? May 25, 2021
- 4 Stylish Decorating Ideas to Try with Wood Floors May 19, 2021
- Get Your Balcony Ready for the Summer Season May 1, 2021
- Ceiling Fans To Complement The Minimalistic Setup April 7, 2021
- How to Renovate Your Accommodation to Attract More Guests April 2, 2021
- Which is better single or double hung windows? March 27, 2021